Warriors and Wolves RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Angels and Demons [Private with Bacon]

2 posters

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Angels and Demons [Private with Bacon] Empty Angels and Demons [Private with Bacon]

Post by Silence Thu Nov 27, 2014 2:12 pm

Okay, so there's heaven and hell, right? Well in Heaven, you can live forever. Same in hell. But you aren't allowed to have any interaction whatsoever with the opposite. But one day, an angel falls in love with a demon. They meet eachother in a secret hideout between the borders, off into the starry nova. Everyday, they see eachother. The others grow suspicious. She is either forced to become a demon, or he is forced to leave hell, his only home, and wander the nova forever, trying to find an escape.

I'd like to be the angel/female. ^-^

http://wallpoper.com/images/00/40/93/43/angels-clouds_00409343.jpg
Name;; Aria Cinders
Age;; Died at 16 Years. Currently 16 Years. [She stays her same age forever, she's immortal.]
Gender;; Female
Ranking;; Archangel
Silence
Silence

Back to top Go down

Angels and Demons [Private with Bacon] Empty Re: Angels and Demons [Private with Bacon]

Post by ~Bacon~ Thu Nov 27, 2014 4:09 pm

https://s3.photobucket.com/user/Nazuya/media/Dragon%20Kingdom/animevamp.png.html
Name: Damon Sanders
Ranking: Demon

~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Angels and Demons [Private with Bacon] Empty Re: Angels and Demons [Private with Bacon]

Post by Silence Thu Nov 27, 2014 4:19 pm

The angel looked through the clouds, sitting atop one. The light sky's breeze blew through her long but braided hair. She had remembered her death, just weeks ago. A horrible accident. She saved her love, though. Someone whom which she didn't remember after. He had done something, something wrong. The police were preparing for his execution, at his house. She had saved him, jumping infront of him. The electric bullet, a new invention, had been invented at the time. It was sometime though, while she lay on the floor. The men had grabbed her lover, shaking his arms and holding him down. She was bleeding heavily, all she saw last was his face. His perfect face, his black hair. She just couldn't name him. Alas, the medics rushed to save her. But it was too late as her blue eyes rolled into her head. She appeared in heaven the next day. She was confused, scared too. The angels lead her to the council, she was appointed a very high rank, an Archangel, for saving his life.
Silence
Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Bacon~ Thu Nov 27, 2014 4:39 pm

Damon sighed, walking around his home of hell, boredly moving through areas with speed, he had been killed and sent to hell, which he would have been fine with, if his love from all those years ago hadn't of been left behind, they were a team, but not anymore clearly.

~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by Silence Thu Nov 27, 2014 4:54 pm

Aria looked down. She could see hell. It looked like flame. She sighed, gently strumming the harp next to her. She gently tapped it, it dissapeared into thin air. She looked around, bored.
Silence
Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Bacon~ Thu Nov 27, 2014 5:03 pm

Damon let out a sigh, letting out a breath and shifting into a massive black dragon, roaring and launching into the air, flying as high as he could.

~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by Silence Thu Nov 27, 2014 5:08 pm

Aria's soft blue gaze looked across the clouds. She gently shifted into a small but beautiful white bird, flying to a larger cloud. She looked below her, exactly alined with a dragon. She recognized it as a demon, becoming fearful as she began to fly faster upwards.
Silence
Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Bacon~ Thu Nov 27, 2014 5:10 pm

The demon watched her and flew higher, letting out a roar as the, poisonous to demons, atmosphere of heaven touched his wings and back, immediately flying back down.

~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by Silence Thu Nov 27, 2014 5:16 pm

The small bird gently transformed back into her natural form, a beautiful girl with braided back dark, dark brown hair and ice blue eyes. She looked into the demon's eyes, showing no fear at all. Only peace.
Silence
Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Bacon~ Thu Nov 27, 2014 5:32 pm

The demon landed hard on the ground and he stared up at her, his back burnt from the poisonous atmosphere, he slowly stood and shifted back to his natural form.

~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by Silence Thu Nov 27, 2014 5:37 pm

She realized that he looked familiar. She couldn't remember. The head angel was calling her, as she snapped back into reality. She was going on a mission, to hell, disguised as a demon, to find a fallen angel. She acccepted.

http://wallpaperswa.com/thumbnails/detail/20120415/skulls%20original%20succubus%20horns%20artwork%20drawn%20anime%20girls%20antlers%20demon%201920x1080%20wallpaper_wallpaperswa.com_74.jpg

That's her demon form. Ignore the horns. xD ))
Silence
Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Bacon~ Thu Nov 27, 2014 5:48 pm

(XD)

Damon sighed and went back to his cave, pictures all over of him and his love, just so he could remember who he was when he was alive.

~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by Silence Thu Nov 27, 2014 5:52 pm

( xD )

Aria began to practice her demon form, making sure not to let herself become a full demon when she shifted. She opened a drawer, pulling out a picture of her lover. A tear fell down her cheek. "I miss you..." she said quietly.
Silence
Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Bacon~ Thu Nov 27, 2014 5:55 pm

Eventually Damon shifted again, his claws dug into the ground and he let out a pain filled roar, which echoed all through the dimensions, sorrow through his roar, wishing his love hadn't given herself for him.

~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by Silence Thu Nov 27, 2014 5:57 pm

She looked up, hearing a roar. She shook her head softly, changing to demon form. She looked exactly the same, dressed in black, with black wings and a beautiful black and silver pendant around her neck. She headed down to hell, stepping onto the bloody red ground.
Silence
Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Bacon~ Thu Nov 27, 2014 5:59 pm

The dragon snarled, a large chain around his neck, holding him to his cave, though he launched out, trying to be free of the chain.

~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by Silence Thu Nov 27, 2014 6:00 pm

She saw a dragon, walking past him. She looked at his chains. "D.... Damon?" she said quietly, eyes wide. She stepped closer.
Silence
Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Bacon~ Thu Nov 27, 2014 6:02 pm

His claws dug into the ground and he snarled, lowering his head and stretching his neck out to her, his dark eyes changed colour when his eyes widened.

~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by Silence Thu Nov 27, 2014 6:03 pm

She looked around, changing to her old human form. "I... Is it really you?" she said quietly.
Silence
Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Bacon~ Thu Nov 27, 2014 6:05 pm

He let out a low rumble from his chest, giving a small nod of the head.

~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by Silence Thu Nov 27, 2014 6:06 pm

"Its me... Aria..." she said, looking into his eyes.
Silence
Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Bacon~ Thu Nov 27, 2014 6:09 pm

He pulled against the chains again, gently curling his head around her.

~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by Silence Thu Nov 27, 2014 6:10 pm

She had tears falling down her cheeks, kissing him softly.
Silence
Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Bacon~ Thu Nov 27, 2014 6:14 pm

He slowly shifted back and his arms wrapped tightly around her.

~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by Silence Thu Nov 27, 2014 6:15 pm

"I... they..." she started to cry into his shirt.
Silence
Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next