Warriors and Wolves RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What a Rainy Day... - Private with Bacon!

2 posters

Page 1 of 13 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

What a Rainy Day... - Private with Bacon! Empty What a Rainy Day... - Private with Bacon!

Post by Silence Sat Aug 23, 2014 11:53 am

So a girl (anthro or human? you can choose x3) gets stuck in her friend's house during a H-U-G-E storm, and they end up falling in love.
Silence
Silence

Back to top Go down

What a Rainy Day... - Private with Bacon! Empty Re: What a Rainy Day... - Private with Bacon!

Post by ~Bacon~ Sat Aug 23, 2014 2:19 pm

It doesn't matter to me Razz I'll let you pick XD

~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

What a Rainy Day... - Private with Bacon! Empty Re: What a Rainy Day... - Private with Bacon!

Post by Silence Sun Aug 24, 2014 2:12 pm

Allright! I choose anthro of course xD Anthros are my favorites xD)
Silence
Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Bacon~ Sun Aug 24, 2014 2:16 pm

Lol

~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by Silence Sun Aug 24, 2014 3:16 pm

xD I know right... Should I start?)
Silence
Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Bacon~ Sun Aug 24, 2014 3:18 pm

If you want sure

~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by Silence Sun Aug 24, 2014 3:26 pm

Lana wandered around, it began to rain. She looked over at her friend, "It's getting bad out there..." she murmured. She sat down and turned on the TV. There was a hurricane coming at the very moment! She yelled, "HURRICANE!" the wolf anthro's eyes were full of fear. She grabbed his hand and ran into the small closet that they'd prepared earlier.
Silence
Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Bacon~ Sun Aug 24, 2014 9:15 pm

Chris watched then grunted as he was pulled to the closet, he stood in it and his eyes started glowing slightly, the large black Dragon anthro with blood red eyes watched and huffed, "Everything happens to us huh?" He growled lightly.

~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by Silence Mon Aug 25, 2014 8:50 pm

She nodded, huddling close to him. It was VERY tight in there, but she didn't really mind... she had wanted to be more than friends with Chris for a really long time, but she was almost positive he didn't feel the same. She heard winds blow strongly, and she closed her eyes, the girl was extremely scared.
Silence
Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Bacon~ Mon Aug 25, 2014 8:56 pm

Chris gently wrapped his arms around her, "Don't be scared, I'm right here" He murmured softly and kissed the top of her head, trying to comfort her, his scaly tail wrapped around her in the darkness, along with his tattered, unusable wings.

~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by Silence Mon Aug 25, 2014 9:00 pm

(I'll change her to a winged wolf anthro x3)

Kissing his cheek, she closed her eyes, then heard a boom. Her feathered raven-like wings spread and she huddled down on the ground as wind ripped overhead of them.
Silence
Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Bacon~ Mon Aug 25, 2014 9:04 pm

(Lol)

He lowered down with her a best he could, "Its alright" He told her and kept his black wings and arms around her.

~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by Silence Mon Aug 25, 2014 9:08 pm

She nodded, worry clouding her eyes. She hugged him tight, the storm began to get worse. As the wind escalated, she said, "Chris... there's something I've been wanting to tell you..." she said. "Look, I don't know about you... but I really like you... intact, I'm in love with you..." she said, bringing herself up and kissing him.
Silence
Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by Silence Mon Aug 25, 2014 9:49 pm

Silence wrote:She nodded, worry clouding her eyes. She hugged him tight, the storm began to get worse. As the wind escalated, she said, "Chris... there's something I've been wanting to tell you..." she said. "Look, I don't know about you... but I really like you... intact, I'm in love with you..." she said, bringing herself up and kissing him.
Silence
Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Bacon~ Mon Aug 25, 2014 9:52 pm

Chris watched her then his eyes went wide as she kissed him, he took his chance and kissed her back, deepening the kiss, his arms moving around her hips and his wings wrapped around her tighter.

~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by Silence Mon Aug 25, 2014 9:58 pm

She broke the kiss, screaming as the roof was torn off his home. Wrapping her arms around his neck, she held on tight, tears falling from her face.
Silence
Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Bacon~ Mon Aug 25, 2014 10:04 pm

He kept her close, covering her head with his torn wings, taking a few bits of falling shingles to the head.

~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by Silence Mon Aug 25, 2014 10:09 pm

She felt herself begin to lift into the air, she screamed, "Chris!" she cried, tears streaming down her face. She didn't let go of his hand.
Silence
Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Bacon~ Mon Aug 25, 2014 10:11 pm

Chris growled, wrapping his scaly tail around a solid beam on the floor, keeping his wings and arms wrapped around her, gently pressing his head to hers.

~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by Silence Mon Aug 25, 2014 10:15 pm

Holding on as tight as she could, Lana managed to pull herself down, her wings were severely injured. Blood splattered the ground and she cried out in pain. The wind had blown her wings very hard.
Silence
Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Bacon~ Mon Aug 25, 2014 10:17 pm

Chris growled, keeping her close to him, letting out a pain filled growl as his tail began ripping.

~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by Silence Mon Aug 25, 2014 10:21 pm

She quickly grabbed his tail ignoring her own pain and held on to it so it wouldn't rip off. She used what was left of her once beautiful black and blue raven like wings to shelter them.
Silence
Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Bacon~ Mon Aug 25, 2014 10:30 pm

He wrapped his wings tighter around her and he dug his claws into the beam, his muscles tensed as he pulled them back to the ground.

~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by Silence Mon Aug 25, 2014 10:34 pm

As the storm finally died, the got up and realized that the intire city was in ruin. There were no survivors except them. Lana looked outside, at her house across the street. There was a body laying in the street.

"No..." Lana said, her voice thick with grief, "No please... please no..." It was her 10-year-old little sister who lived down the street with her parents. She burst out in tears and cried into Chris's shoulder.
Silence
Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Bacon~ Mon Aug 25, 2014 10:37 pm

Chris held onto her gently, letting out a sigh as he stared at all the bodies in the street.

~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 13 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next