What a Rainy Day... - Private with Bacon!

Page 10 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: What a Rainy Day... - Private with Bacon!

Post by ~Bacon~ on Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:35 pm

Chris came back at dawn, opening the door and tossing at least fifteen huge bags down the stairs, five of them had money.

~Bacon~

Posts : 1005
Join date : 2014-08-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What a Rainy Day... - Private with Bacon!

Post by Silence on Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:37 pm

Lana woke up, "Chris?" she said, looking for him.
avatar
Silence

Posts : 979
Join date : 2014-08-23
Location : Chasing My Dreams...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What a Rainy Day... - Private with Bacon!

Post by ~Bacon~ on Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:39 pm

He walked down the stairs after shutting the door, "I'm here" He said and began putting all the bags away, leaving the five with money by the bed.

~Bacon~

Posts : 1005
Join date : 2014-08-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What a Rainy Day... - Private with Bacon!

Post by Silence on Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:40 pm

She rubbed her eyes, "Where were you?"
avatar
Silence

Posts : 979
Join date : 2014-08-23
Location : Chasing My Dreams...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What a Rainy Day... - Private with Bacon!

Post by ~Bacon~ on Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:44 pm

"Driving around town, getting anything we needed" He stated, putting a bunch of food away.

~Bacon~

Posts : 1005
Join date : 2014-08-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What a Rainy Day... - Private with Bacon!

Post by Silence on Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:46 pm

She nodded, "Thanks."
avatar
Silence

Posts : 979
Join date : 2014-08-23
Location : Chasing My Dreams...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What a Rainy Day... - Private with Bacon!

Post by ~Bacon~ on Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:48 pm

He gave a soft nod, "No problem" He said softly, his tail flicking behind him and grabbing another bag for him to unpack.

~Bacon~

Posts : 1005
Join date : 2014-08-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What a Rainy Day... - Private with Bacon!

Post by Silence on Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:49 pm

She got up, her belly was MUCH rounder. She walked over and helped him unpack.
avatar
Silence

Posts : 979
Join date : 2014-08-23
Location : Chasing My Dreams...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What a Rainy Day... - Private with Bacon!

Post by ~Bacon~ on Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:54 pm

He turned his head towards her and smiled softly, kissing her cheek and using his tail to grab another bag.

~Bacon~

Posts : 1005
Join date : 2014-08-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What a Rainy Day... - Private with Bacon!

Post by Silence on Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:55 pm

She unpacked them and looked down, "What's this?" she asked softly, looking at all the money.
avatar
Silence

Posts : 979
Join date : 2014-08-23
Location : Chasing My Dreams...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What a Rainy Day... - Private with Bacon!

Post by ~Bacon~ on Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:57 pm

He finished with the food and turned, "From the bank, if we decide to go to another town we will need it" He stated and walked over.

~Bacon~

Posts : 1005
Join date : 2014-08-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What a Rainy Day... - Private with Bacon!

Post by ~Bacon~ on Tue Sep 02, 2014 7:05 pm

~Bacon~ wrote:He finished with the food and turned, "From the bank, if we decide to go to another town we will need it" He stated and walked over.

~Bacon~

Posts : 1005
Join date : 2014-08-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What a Rainy Day... - Private with Bacon!

Post by ~Bacon~ on Tue Sep 02, 2014 9:41 pm

~Bacon~ wrote:
~Bacon~ wrote:He finished with the food and turned, "From the bank, if we decide to go to another town we will need it" He stated and walked over.

~Bacon~

Posts : 1005
Join date : 2014-08-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What a Rainy Day... - Private with Bacon!

Post by Silence on Tue Sep 02, 2014 9:57 pm

She nodded, "Allright." she felt bad, but if they wanted to survive, that's what needed to be done.
avatar
Silence

Posts : 979
Join date : 2014-08-23
Location : Chasing My Dreams...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What a Rainy Day... - Private with Bacon!

Post by ~Bacon~ on Tue Sep 02, 2014 10:00 pm

He walked over to her and gently wrapped his arms around her, "I'm just trying to get things to work so we wont have to give the baby up" He said quietly.

~Bacon~

Posts : 1005
Join date : 2014-08-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What a Rainy Day... - Private with Bacon!

Post by ~Bacon~ on Tue Sep 02, 2014 10:36 pm

~Bacon~ wrote:He walked over to her and gently wrapped his arms around her, "I'm just trying to get things to work so we wont have to give the baby up" He said quietly.

~Bacon~

Posts : 1005
Join date : 2014-08-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What a Rainy Day... - Private with Bacon!

Post by ~Bacon~ on Thu Sep 04, 2014 6:09 pm

~Bacon~ wrote:
~Bacon~ wrote:He walked over to her and gently wrapped his arms around her, "I'm just trying to get things to work so we wont have to give the baby up" He said quietly.

~Bacon~

Posts : 1005
Join date : 2014-08-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What a Rainy Day... - Private with Bacon!

Post by Silence on Fri Sep 05, 2014 4:45 pm

She nodded, "Thank you." she said quietly, kissing his cheek.
avatar
Silence

Posts : 979
Join date : 2014-08-23
Location : Chasing My Dreams...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What a Rainy Day... - Private with Bacon!

Post by ~Bacon~ on Fri Sep 05, 2014 4:54 pm

He smiled softly and kissed her cheek back gently.

~Bacon~

Posts : 1005
Join date : 2014-08-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What a Rainy Day... - Private with Bacon!

Post by Silence on Fri Sep 05, 2014 11:37 pm

She smiled, pressing her forhead to his.
avatar
Silence

Posts : 979
Join date : 2014-08-23
Location : Chasing My Dreams...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What a Rainy Day... - Private with Bacon!

Post by ~Bacon~ on Fri Sep 05, 2014 11:48 pm

He smiled softly, his tail and wings raping around her.

~Bacon~

Posts : 1005
Join date : 2014-08-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What a Rainy Day... - Private with Bacon!

Post by Silence on Fri Sep 05, 2014 11:49 pm

She winced a little as the baby kicked and rested her head on his chest, quickly falling asleep in his embrace.
avatar
Silence

Posts : 979
Join date : 2014-08-23
Location : Chasing My Dreams...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What a Rainy Day... - Private with Bacon!

Post by ~Bacon~ on Fri Sep 05, 2014 11:58 pm

He softly picked her up and carried her to the bed, gently setting her down and laying beside her.

~Bacon~

Posts : 1005
Join date : 2014-08-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What a Rainy Day... - Private with Bacon!

Post by Silence on Sat Sep 06, 2014 12:01 am

She smiled, "Mmm..." she groaned in protest, being picked up, but still smiling, as she was carried to the bed.
avatar
Silence

Posts : 979
Join date : 2014-08-23
Location : Chasing My Dreams...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What a Rainy Day... - Private with Bacon!

Post by ~Bacon~ on Sat Sep 06, 2014 12:08 am

He let out a light chuckle and watched her, wrapping his arm around her stomach.

~Bacon~

Posts : 1005
Join date : 2014-08-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What a Rainy Day... - Private with Bacon!

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum