Warriors and Wolves RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

::DimClan:: Always open, Always accepting!

4 posters

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

::DimClan:: Always open, Always accepting! Empty ::DimClan:: Always open, Always accepting!

Post by Silence Sun Aug 31, 2014 11:06 am

DimClan cats live in the mountains in a frozen land. They have thick pelts and sharp eyes to see anything through the mist and snow. Many cats were wiped out in a recent blizzard, leaving only the strongest cats in the Clan. Can you survive the challenges of DimClan?

::l e a d e r::

Shootingstar

::DimClan:: Always open, Always accepting! 542396-bigthumbnail

She-Cat

Very smart, kind, swift, and compassionate. She loves playing in the snow.

::d e p u t y::

Longfeather

::m e d i c i n e   c a t::

None yet!

::m e d i c i n e   c a t   a p p r e n t i c e::

Dovepaw

::DimClan:: Always open, Always accepting! Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ-mZGOWI3DRPoQkKBtEUbr0bi8k4qcUC9t4DbDJRiAhWDcBsIoOA

She-Cat

Sweet, kind, very pretty, compassionate, and smart. She is the leader's daughter. Her Medicine Cat name is destined to be Doveflutter. And also, Medicine Cats are allowed to have mates, so don't be all like: ERMAHGERD DOVEPAW IS WITH BLABLABLA!!! THE WORLD IS ENDING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She has a huge crush on Dustpaw but she's too scared and embarrassed to admit it. She can be very shy at times.

::w a r r i o r s::

Snowpelt
Longfeather
Fallentears

Fallentears

::DimClan:: Always open, Always accepting! __feathertail___by_cascadingserenity-d6fa9ol

She-Cat

She was once a happy, fun cat that always wore a smile named Falcontear until her kin were all killed in the snowstorm that froze their once beautiful home.

::a p p r e n t i c e s::
Dustpaw

Last edited by Silence on Sun Aug 31, 2014 12:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Silence
Silence

Back to top Go down

::DimClan:: Always open, Always accepting! Empty Re: ::DimClan:: Always open, Always accepting!

Post by ~Bacon~ Sun Aug 31, 2014 12:18 pm

Dustpaw
::DimClan:: Always open, Always accepting! CAt_No-Background1
Tom
Warrior apprentice
personality in rp

Longfeather
::DimClan:: Always open, Always accepting! 453
Tom
Deputy
Personality in rp

Snowpelt
::DimClan:: Always open, Always accepting! Estrus_cycles_in_cats
She-cat
Queen
Personality in rp
Due soon, Shootingstar's half sibling (Razz)

~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

::DimClan:: Always open, Always accepting! Empty Re: ::DimClan:: Always open, Always accepting!

Post by Silence Sun Aug 31, 2014 12:28 pm

Accepted! I'll get the pics of the territory and then wanna rp?)
Silence
Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Bacon~ Sun Aug 31, 2014 12:30 pm

Sure~

~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by Silence Sun Aug 31, 2014 12:33 pm

The cats of DimClan typically eat little prey to survive a winter, for example two cats might share a squirrel. Since the cats are so strong, they can hunt elk, moose, and deer if they stay in large hunting patrols.

DimClan territory:
::DimClan:: Always open, Always accepting! Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTBvjQCm-0wEiwC9opP9XinX8qc-w2lMDfjJwJsIQfi52iB4GC2sg

::DimClan:: Always open, Always accepting! Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTBvjQCm-0wEiwC9opP9XinX8qc-w2lMDfjJwJsIQfi52iB4GC2sg

::DimClan:: Always open, Always accepting! Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQDkfMr7M--bwN02z2MQR_wqFvLg6jlZNUWnJDSUTtYaTp2hVKX
Silence
Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Bacon~ Sun Aug 31, 2014 12:34 pm

Chu can start rp~ -throws pie at- XD

~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by Silence Sun Aug 31, 2014 12:35 pm

(Whoops, lemme get the other pic xD)

::DimClan:: Always open, Always accepting! 9k=
Silence
Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Bacon~ Sun Aug 31, 2014 12:36 pm

(XD)

~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by Silence Sun Aug 31, 2014 12:37 pm

Shootingstar looked at her warriors, fear in her eyes. The blizzard had just ended and many, many cats were dead.

Dovepaw's fur was coated in ice, her eyes icy and her breath thin. She limped over to her mother, "M-Mom, too many c-cats are dying... me and I-Icicledrift can't help anymore..." she shivered.

Shottingstar nodded, "It's okay, Dovepaw, you did your best." She looked for Snowpelt, her half-sister. She was scared, "Snowpelt?! Snowpelt!" she cried, she couldn't she the she cat anywhere!!

Falcontears saw her frozen family members in front of her. Tears fell down her face as she wailed.

Silence
Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Bacon~ Sun Aug 31, 2014 12:43 pm

Longfeather was helping cats into dens, ice hanging off his long pelt, but he didn't mind, he'd rather freeze then lose anymore cats, he looked up as Shootingstar was looking for her half sister, the only queen still to have her kits, his ears pinned back, but he continued to help the others.

Dustpaw went up to Dovepaw and tried warming her up, ice dangling from his long fur, just as his uncle's, Longfeather.

Snowpelt was still out in the storm, trying to get back to camp, she could just barely see it, her white pelt making her swollen frame hard to see through all the snow.

~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by Silence Sun Aug 31, 2014 12:47 pm

"Snowpelt!" Shootingstar cried desperatlely. She saw a figure in the storm and ran as fast as she could, "Snowpelt!" she yowled.

Falcontears looked at her freezing kits, her mate had curled around them to keep them safe but it didn't work. A tear was frozen on her mate's cheek. "Darkfrost... Darkfrost!" she wailed, pressing her head to the ice that incased her family. Her three 5 moon old kits, Brightkit, Riverkit, and Flightkit were frozen. She started crying.

Dovepaw looked at him, grief shining in her eyes.
Silence
Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Bacon~ Sun Aug 31, 2014 12:58 pm

Longfeather ran up to Falcontears, "We need to go" He told her gently, "You'll be frozen out here, they wouldn't like that you just let yourself freeze like this" He mewed, trying to convince the she-cat to come in camp.

Dustpaw gently licked Dovepaw's head, "You did what you could... No one would or can be upset with you for that" He mewed softly.

Snowpelt looked up, seeing her half sister, she tried calling out, the cold going straight to her skin.

~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by Silence Sun Aug 31, 2014 1:00 pm

Falcontears nodded, crying still. She said goodbye to her mate and kits and followed Longfeather.

Dovepaw mewed, "Thank you..."

Shootingstar ran as fast as she could, helping Snowpelt back to camp.
Silence
Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Bacon~ Sun Aug 31, 2014 1:03 pm

Longfeather lead Falcontears back into camp, he sighed, looking at the cats who were left.

Dustpaw looked up, seeing Shootingstar with Snowpelt, "Maybe you can help your mom.." He mewed, pointing with his paw.

Snowpelt leaned against Sootingstar, her body completely cold she shivering, she was forcing her legs to keep her walking.

~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by Silence Sun Aug 31, 2014 1:05 pm

Dovepaw nodded, "Thanks, see you later, Dustpaw." She ran after her mother and Snowpelt, leaning against the her half-aunt to support her.

Falontears fell down into the snow, sobbing.
Silence
Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Bacon~ Sun Aug 31, 2014 1:08 pm

Longfeather sat beside Falcontears, gently licking her head, trying to comfort the she-cat, "They are in a better place, Starclan is much better than this place" He mewed gently.

Dustpaw nodded and bounded to the other warriors, seeing if anyone needed help.

Snowpelt hissed lightly, "...I can't... Go... Anymore..." She mumbled, her eyes drooping, ice was hanging from her pelt.

~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by Silence Sun Aug 31, 2014 1:13 pm

Falcontears nodded, but she was still sad, "They were too young... and he died saving them..."

Dovepaw helped her to the medicine den and put her in a heated nest.

Shootingstar helped her daughter and sister.
Silence
Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Bacon~ Sun Aug 31, 2014 1:16 pm

"Everything happens for a reason Falcontears, even the saddest" He said lightly, a small frown upon his face.

Dustpaw was running through camp, trying to help as much as he could.

Snowpelt laid on the nest, shivering greatly, her eyes drooped and mouth opened slightly, her head lay on her paws, the next thought that came to mind, was her kits, her ears pinned back, hoping her sister would figure out what she was thinking.

~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by Silence Sun Aug 31, 2014 1:23 pm

Shootingstar shook her head, knowing what her sister was thinking.

Dovepaw sighed, collapsing in her nest.

Falcontears nodded.
Silence
Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Bacon~ Sun Aug 31, 2014 1:27 pm

Longfeather gently nudged Falcontears, "Lets get you into a warm den" He said softly.

Dustpaw padded in to see Dovepaw, purring slightly.

Snowpelt forced herself to sit up, licking her swollen belly, she felt her kits move then she relaxed, laying back on her side, shivering less.

~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by Silence Sun Aug 31, 2014 1:36 pm

Shootingstar had been expecting kits as well, but she wasn't sure if they were still alive. Her earlier litter had fought through the snow but they didn't survive.

Dovepaw was fast asleep.

Falcontears nodded again, tears coming down her cheeks.
Silence
Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Bacon~ Sun Aug 31, 2014 1:58 pm

Longfeather lead Falcontears to the warriors' den, then left, padding in to check on Shootingstar and Snowpelt.

Dustpaw bounded out of the den towards another call for him.

Snowpelt stopped shivering, letting out a light cough, her tail flicked slightly.

~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by Silence Sun Aug 31, 2014 2:50 pm

Dovepaw fell asleep, dozing off fast.

Shootingstar collapsed, her fur freezing over. She was coated in ice.
Silence
Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Bacon~ Sun Aug 31, 2014 3:27 pm

Longfeather's ears pinned back and he leaped over to Shootingstar, nudging her softly.

Snowpelt forced herself to her paws and she licked her sister's cheek, ears pinning back.

~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Bacon~ Sun Aug 31, 2014 7:31 pm

~Bacon~ wrote:Longfeather's ears pinned back and he leaped over to Shootingstar, nudging her softly.

Snowpelt forced herself to her paws and she licked her sister's cheek, ears pinning back.

~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum