Warriors and Wolves RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

::DimClan:: Always open, Always accepting!

4 posters

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

::DimClan:: Always open, Always accepting! - Page 2 Empty Re: ::DimClan:: Always open, Always accepting!

Post by Silence Mon Sep 01, 2014 4:37 pm

The young leader went unconscious, her eyes rolling back into her head.

Silence
Silence

Back to top Go down

::DimClan:: Always open, Always accepting! - Page 2 Empty Re: ::DimClan:: Always open, Always accepting!

Post by ~Bacon~ Mon Sep 01, 2014 5:05 pm

Longfeather let out a hiss, trying to nudge their leader awake.

Snowpelt mewled for her sister, laying beside her and trying to wake her.

~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by Silence Mon Sep 01, 2014 5:30 pm

Shootingstar didn't wake up, ice coating her fur. Her pads began to turn blue.
Silence
Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Bacon~ Mon Sep 01, 2014 5:53 pm

Longfeather kicked a pebble towards their medicine cat, trying to wake her, he growled, watching Shootingstar.

Snowpelt whimpered, tears coming to her eyes, she kept trying to nudge her sister awake, ears drooping.

~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by Silence Mon Sep 01, 2014 5:55 pm

Dovepaw snapped awake, running over and dragging Shootingstar to a heated nest. The small, frail she cat's eyes drooped, she'd worked harder than any cat in the entire clan.
Silence
Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Bacon~ Mon Sep 01, 2014 5:58 pm

Longfeather watched as Snowpelt forced herself to her paws and slowly walked after her sister, laying beside her, then he sighed and left, tending to the rest of the clan.

Snowpelt licked her sister's fur, trying to help warm her, her ears perked slightly, then dropped as she felt slight pain, but she ignored it, wanting to make sure her sister was warm.

~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by Silence Mon Sep 01, 2014 6:00 pm

Dovepaw felt uncomfortable, "I don't know if her kits will survive..." she said and immediately shut her mouth her eyes wide, "Uh... I mean I don't know if your kits will survive!" she mumbled, laughing awkwardly to cover up. She and Shootingstar were going to tell Frightfrost but he was killed.
Silence
Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Bacon~ Mon Sep 01, 2014 6:02 pm

Snowpelt sent a look towards Dovepaw, "I already know" She mewed, "I know my sister well enough to know when she's having kits or not" She said, ears pinning back again as she felt the pain, still ignoring it.

~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by Silence Mon Sep 01, 2014 6:06 pm

Dovepaw wasn't stupid, she could see Snowpelt's pain shining in her eyes. "Snowpelt stop ignoring that pain and sit down!" she growled, beginning to start forcing cats to get better. If they wanted to survive, they couldn't be ignoring or pretending that they weren't in pain. She sighed, wondering where Dustpaw went. Dovepaw gave her some herbs and went back to Shootingstar, heating up her nest.
Silence
Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Bacon~ Mon Sep 01, 2014 6:09 pm

Snowpelt looked towards Dovepaw, ears drooping slightly, she sighed and stayed by her sister, resting her head on her paws after taking the herbs, she knew her kits were closer than they thought, but she kept it to herself, needing to make sure Shootingstar was alright.

Dustpaw had been running all through camp, now he was helping his uncle, Longfeather, to calm the clan down.

~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by Silence Mon Sep 01, 2014 6:11 pm

"Shootingstar isn't going to wake up for about 47 hours, so don't bother..." Dovepaw sighed, her eyes drooping as well as her head. She stayed awake, sorting herbs.
Silence
Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Bacon~ Mon Sep 01, 2014 6:14 pm

"There's still no harm in trying.." She mumbled, watching her sister, trying to convince herself everything was going to be okay.

Dustpaw huffed and walked into the medicine cat's den, looking at Shootingstar and Snowpelt for a moment before walking up beside Dovepaw.

~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by Silence Mon Sep 01, 2014 6:42 pm

Dovepaw huffed, her dull eyes exhausted.
Silence
Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Bacon~ Mon Sep 01, 2014 6:43 pm

Snowpelt eventually fell asleep beside her sister, hoping she was alright and that she wouldn't lose a life.

Dustpaw pressed his nose to Dovepaw's cheek, "Go get some rest, I can wake you up if anything happens" He mewed softly.

~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by Silence Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:31 pm

Dovepaw coughed, fatigue dulling her eyes. "Okay..." she said weakly and curled up in her nest.
Silence
Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Bacon~ Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:33 pm

(Time skip to when Shooting wakes up? Her and Snow are in the den alone?)

Dustpaw purred softly and stayed in the den, incase anyone would need Dovepaw.

~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by Silence Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:34 pm

(Ok)

Shootingstar woke up, pain shooting through her body.

Dovepaw fell asleep.
Silence
Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Bacon~ Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:37 pm

Snowpelt had moved to the other side of the den, her back facing her sister and her sides heaving, her ears were pinned back and her claws digging into the ground, her tail thrashed and she turned her head slightly, seeing her sister awake.

Dustpaw and Longfeather were out hunting with a few warriors, the storm had finally died down and was clear.

~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by Silence Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:38 pm

Shootingstar moaned in pain.

Dovepaw shivered in her sleep.
Silence
Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Bacon~ Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:40 pm

Snowpelt stood, despite her own pain and she hobbled over to her sister, gently licking her cheek and nuzzling her, it was easy to tell Snowpelt's body was getting ready to deliver her kits.

~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by Silence Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:48 pm

Dovepaw woke up, "Snowpelt!" she said, seeing the she cat tremble. She got up and ran over, even though she was too tired and ready to fall over and go unconscious. She forced the she cat to lay down and got ready.
Silence
Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Bacon~ Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:52 pm

"Don't tend to me, worry about Shootingstar" She mewled, pointing her paw towards her sister, not caring if she went through anymore pain right now, she was just worried about her sister.

~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by Silence Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:55 pm

She hissed, "No! You're giving birth, Snowpelt!" she growled, fluffing the moss.
Silence
Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Bacon~ Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:56 pm

Her ears pinned back, "I have been since she went to sleep, I'll be fine for a little while longer" She hissed sharply.

~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Bacon~ Mon Sep 01, 2014 10:48 pm

~Bacon~ wrote:Her ears pinned back, "I have been since she went to sleep, I'll be fine for a little while longer" She hissed sharply.

~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum